Openings in Bangalore Office
- We are seeking a focused, and organized Data Engineer to join our clients team. In this position, you will play a vital and strategic role in IT department, responsible for finding,
pulling, transforming and analysing data used within the company. You will work with other
senior members of the technology staff to effectively build, design, and maintain the
computer networks and systems used to power our multi-office operation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual
processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading
of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into
key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to
assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Keep our data separated and secure across national boundaries through multiple
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data
- Advanced working knowledge in SQL and experience working with relational
databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata,
dependency and workload management.
- A successful history in manipulating, processing and extracting value from large
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big
- Supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Pyspark, etc.
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python,
Java, C++, Scala, etc.
Experience and Educational Qualification
- We are looking for a candidate, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer
Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another Quantitative field.
- We are looking for an energetic individual with a proven record of developing solutions pertinent to identification, analysis and interpretation of patterns from complex data sets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interpret data, analyze results and build analytics solutions using statistical techniques along with providing ongoing reports.
- Ability to able to acquire data, understand it, visualize it, process it using advance data mining algorithms, extract value from it and communicate it effectively.
- Derive insights out of ambiguity - understand, process and interpret complex data.
- Create powerful data visualizations for business stakeholders.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, statistics with 0-2 years of relevant experience as a Data Analyst.
- Database experience with advanced SQL skills; experience in researching and manipulating complex and large data sets.
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages, such as Python or Scala is preferred.
- Experience working with analytical tools, such as SAS or R, and visualization tools, such as Tableau/Spotfire/QlikView.
- Experience in statistical techniques such as Regression, Clustering & Time Series Forecasting etc.
- Ability to understand various machine learning and Artificial Intelligence concepts.
- Proven ability to understand the data and find patterns and to leverage creative thinking and problem-solving skills in creating new data models.
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with teams across time-zones and cultures.
- Must be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects, often working under tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal traits including confidence, responsiveness, flexibility, initiative and decision making.
- Coordinate with Clients and Business team to understand the problems and translate business questions into verifiable data models and hypothesis.
- Must be ready to travel to or work at clients location.
- Must be a self-starter, results-oriented and flexible to adapt to ambiguities and changes.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to work under pressure and make decisions independently.
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org